Associate Director, BUILD Nigeria
Status: Full-time, Paid (competitive)
Start Date: Flexible
Reporting to: Executive Director
About BUILD Nigeria:
We believe that access to high-quality higher education can have a transformative impact on a person’s life’s prospects. By providing our students with a lifelong community of dedicated mentors who empower them to produce outstanding college applications, prepare for the college environment and achieve their aspirations, BUILD Nigeria aims to democratize the opportunity for low income and high achieving Nigerian youth to receive a high-quality higher education.
The Associate Director plays a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operation of BUILD Nigeria's global team. Working in close proximity to the Executive Director of BUILD Nigeria the Associate Director will coordinate both internal and external logistics, maintain vital partnerships, and facilitate the organization's seamless functioning.
Coordinate BUILD Nigeria Internal Operations
- Coordinate communication between BUILD Nigeria committees, volunteers and boards
- Manage organizational records
- Monitor and respond to external communication to BUILD Nigeria
- Assist in recruitment and onboarding
Maintain and build vital BUILD Nigeria partnerships
- Maintain relationships with partner organizations
- Keep partner contact information updated
- Cultivate relationships with recruitment pipeline organizations
- Engage with professional organizations for mentorship and support
Support Cohort Recruitment
- Promote cohort program within partner channels
- Coordinates internal student recruitment activities
- Provide on-ground logistical support for BUILD Nigeria activities
- Update materials for staff and volunteer orientation
- Manage subscriptions and support the ambassador program
- Attend global conferences as required
This role offers flexibility in working hours due to global coordination but requires proactive, dedicated, and well-organized individuals. Evaluation is based on output rather than set working hours.
If you are passionate about equitable access to higher education, have experience in operational roles, and excel in building relationships, we invite you to apply for the Associate Director role.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com by November 20th at 11:59PM WAT with subject line “Associate Director Application: [Last Name, First Name]”.
- Learn more about BUILD Nigeria:
- Website: https://buildng.org/